Say This Aloud:
I am successful and I help others win!
I am chosen & destined for greatness!
I confidently express myself openly and honestly.
I make great decisions that positively impact my future.
I use my time and talents to help others.
I allow myself to be who I am without judgment.
My faith and ambition allow me to achieve my goals.
My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
I have a growth mindset.
I serve my gifts to the world and therefore I prosper.
I maximize my potential by learning new things.
Words have power! They are containers of energy that really alter physical realms. Are you speaking to your situation? I know that you are but is it life-giving or self-defeating words coming out of your mouth? What are you decreeing over your life? Speak to your situation, not what you see but how you desire it to be.
Scientists have studied the quantum physics of the power of words and verbal expressions as it relates to inanimate objects and the results are astounding. For example people who speak negatively to plants cause harmful effects to the plant. At its subatomic-level even solid materials react to our words. It recognizes energy, vibrations and frequency. How much more is humanity deeply impacted by the words we speak.
Whoever said “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never harm me” lied big time. There are grown adults still broken and wounded over things that loved ones have said even though decades have passed and maybe even that relative. It is a misnomer that time heals. We must face the words that have wreaked havoc on our emotional development and realize that we are not what is said about us but what we choose to believe and become.
What do you say?:
· When you look in the mirror?
· When you mess up?
· When you’re talking to your kids?
· When things don’t go your way?
Over the years I’ve learned to watch my words and tone as a governor for positive outcomes. Set a guard over your words. Speak life!
Positive words have a powerful effect on your mindset, belief system and outlook on life. Choose your words carefully. From the abundance of the heart your mouth will speak. Be sure that it is something lovely and of a good report.
Here are a few of my favorite daily confessions by Dr. Cindy Trim from her book “Command Your Morning.” It’s an oldie but goodie. Great read.
Daily Affirmations Have Life-Changing Impact
• New cycles of victory, success, and prosperity will replace old cycles of failure, poverty, and death in your life.
• Today is the dawning of a new day. Your season of frustration and failure is over, and you walk in a season of success and prosperity. Old things have passed away; all things have become new.
• You ascend into new realms of power and authority and access new dimensions of divine revelation.
• You have the mind of Christ and therefore seek things above and not beneath.
• Truth protects your integrity, righteousness protects your reputation, the Gospel of peace guides your every step, the shield of faith secures your future and destiny, and the sword of the Spirit grants you dominion and authority.
• That Psalm 25:21 ministers to you, "Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on Thee."
• Your thoughts are governed only by things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse (Philippians 4:8-9 The Message).
Job 22:28~ You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.
Be Blessed. Speak life into your situation!
Please share some of your affirmations with us below…